Admission to The Farmers’ Museum During COVID-19
Admission and tickets:
– The Farmers’ Museum is open daily from 10am–5pm.
– Tickets are sold at the main entrance. (no online tickets)
– Tickets: Adults (13+) $5.00 (Mon–Fri) and $7.50 (Sat–Sun); Juniors (7–12) $3.00; Children (6 and under) Free
Buildings and Interpretation:
– Buildings in the Country Village are closed.
– The Empire State Carousel is closed for riding.
– The tool collection (Main barn) is closed.
– Interpretation is presented outside.
– The Lippitt Farmstead is open and its animals are accessible.
– Everyone must wear a face mask. (age 2 and up)
– Social distancing is required indoors at all times.
– Face masks are required outdoor in areas where social distancing is not possible.
– Hand sanitizing stations are available.
– Protocols are in place to ensure the safety of our staff and visitors.
– The number of visitors on the grounds is limited for safety. (monitored by security)
– There is no time limit for visitors Inside the Museum.
– The Museum Store is open daily from 12–5pm.
– The Crossroads Café is open serving drinks and pre-packaged snacks. Boxed lunches are also available for picnicking on the grounds.
– Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the museum grounds.
We’re working hard to keep both our staff and visitors safe during a period of great uncertainty.
More Safety Info…
The Farmers’ Museum has put in place a number of new protocols and processes to help ensure the safety of our staff and visitors. It is important that you read through this information in its entirety before your visit. We’re working hard to protect you in the midst of this pandemic, but we’ll need you to do your part, too! Thank you!
Please do not visit The Farmers’ Museum if you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 or COVID symptoms or if you have experienced any of the following symptoms in the last 10 days:
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
…or symptoms not due to a chronic condition:
• Sore throat
• Recent loss of sense of taste or smell
• Muscle aches
Before You Arrive, Please Be Aware
All visitors are required to adhere to the following protocols at all times:
• Per New York State guidelines, face masks or coverings are required inside both museums for visitors age 2 and over. Free single-use masks will be available at the entrances for visitors who arrive without. Face masks or coverings are also required while outdoors on museum grounds in high traffic areas where adequate social distancing cannot be maintained. Visitors who are not part of the same household should stay socially distanced at all times.
• A physical distance of 6 feet between yourself and others is required; parties consisting of single households of 6 people or fewer may remain together; children must stay with adults at all times.
• If you begin to feel unwell during your visit you must contact one of our staff so that we can assist you.
Covid-19 Safety Measures at The Farmers’ Museum:
• Visitor capacity reduced and controlled at all locations.
• Enhanced cleaning of high-touch surfaces throughout the day; hand-sanitizer units stationed throughout the museum.
• Lockers are not available.
• Bring water with you; water fountains are not available; bottled water is available for purchase.