Saturday & Sunday, October 10–11 • 10:00 am–5:00 pm • View the complete schedule from 2014! (pdf)
Learn about the world of tractors and all the activities they powered on New York farms. See classic tractors and new tractors, small engines, and other machinery, representing the advance of farming technology.
- Over 60 classic tractors
- See tractors at work thrashing and baling
- Kiddie pedal-tractor contest for kids age 7 and younger, with prizes for all participants (at 2:00 pm both days)
- Tractor parade (starts at 9:00 am on Sunday)
- Wagon rides pulled by the Ford Golden Jubilee tractor
- An exhibit of antique milking machines
- Activities for children presented by Hanford Mills will show them the power of steam.
Take advantage of all the delightful activities that happen every day at The Farmers’ Museum:
- Firing the brick oven for bread baking
- Roasting on the open hearth
- Try your hand at the Liberty Press
- Processing flax fiber to yarn
- Take in the Mighty Military Band Organ concert
- Milk the cow
- Play traditional games
- And all the activities in the historic buildings, too numerous to mention!
Crossroads Cafe: Fuel up from a choice of barbeque pulled pork, half-pound burgers, sausage-pepper-onions, apple cider doughnuts, and fresh apple-cider slushies.
Todd's General Store: Original and reproduction 19th-century products such as ceramics, glassware, band boxes, tinware, brooms, candles, soaps, candies, toys and games.
The Farmers' Museum Store: Merchandise based on the history and culture of New York State and rural America. Handcrafted items produced by our highly skilled staff and local artisans are featured. A section containing toys, games, books and crafts will please children of all ages!
Admission to Tractor Fest is included with paid museum admission: $12 adults (13+), $10.50 seniors (65+), $6 children (7-12). Children age 6 and younger are free, as well as members of the New York State Historical Association. Join today!
Tractor Fest is sponsored in part by Bank of Cooperstown.