- Women's Rights Movement Vignettes, Saturdays, 2:00 and 2:30 pm (June 3–September 10)
- The Anti-Rent War Vignettes, Sundays, 2:00 and 2:30 pm (June 5–September 11)
- Character Tours. Tour the museum's historic gardens with Susan Fenimore Cooper on select Saturdays at 11:00 am. Purchase $2 tickets at the admissions kiosk. (June 4–September 10)
- Abolition Movement Vignettes, Saturdays at 12:00 pm (First three weeks of July only.)
- Templeton Players Truck Show, Saturdays and Sundays from 12:30-1:30 pm (June 4–September 11)
Join in! You are welcome to join the Templeton Players and also help develop new material. Learn more about how to join.
The founder of the Dramatic Interpretation program and The Templeton Players is Danielle Henrici, Director of Education for the museums. Behind the scenes, Andie Alban is the Manager of Performing Arts Programs, Mike Henrici is the Historic Clothing Maker, Patti VanTassel is the Creative Director, and Axel Estable, Manager of Interpretation, is the dramaturge.