The Farmers’ Museum and the New York State Historical Association acknowledged the contributions of ten staff members at its annual Recognition Event held at the Otesaga Hotel on Wednesday, October 18. Jane Forbes Clark, Chairman of the Board of Directors of The Farmers’ Museum, presented the awards and Dr. Paul S. D’Ambrosio, President and CEO of the two institutions, presided.
- A thirty-five-year award was presented to Wayne Wright.
- A thirty-year award was presented to Claire Ottman.
- A twenty-five-year award was presented to Garry Aney.
- Twenty-year awards were presented to Barbara Fischer, Joan Haskell and Scott Rathbun.
- Ten-year awards were presented to Marnie Auld, Dorothy Mackie, Ann Stewart-Honicker and Anne Tandle.
Photo caption: Standing (left to right): Anne Tandle, Joe Siracusa, Marnie Auld, Anne Stewart-Honicker, Dr. Paul D'Ambrosio, Scott Rathbun, Barbara Fischer, Garry Aney, Jane Forbes Clark and Dorothy Mackie. Seated: Joan Haskell, Wayne Wright and Claire Ottman.
Todd Kenyon, Marketing and Public Relations
New York State Historical Association
Fenimore Art Museum / The Farmers’ Museum
Phone: (607) 547-1472 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org