Step Back in Time Weekend — Civil War Life
August 16–17, 2014, from 10 am–5 pm
Details about this weekend coming soon!
Plus all the delightful activities that happen every day at The Farmers’ Museum:
- Take a spin on the Empire State Carousel.
- Print a poster on the Liberty Press.
- Build your own toolbox.
- Enjoy a heart-pounding band organ concert.
- Watch how medicines were made in the 1840s.
- See flax fiber transformed into yarn.
- Experience life on a farm.
- See rope being made.
- Feed the baby animals in Children's Barnyard.
- Milk a cow.
- And all the activities in the Historic Buildings, all too numerous to mention!
Admission to all Step Back in Time weekends is included with regular museum admission. Members of the New York State Historical Association enjoy free admission. Join today!
All "Step Back in Time" weekends this year are sponsored in part by NBT Bank.