The Farmers' Museum provides visitors with an immersive experience into village and farm life of 19th-century New York through authentic demonstrations and interpretive exhibitions. The museum also offers visitors of all ages an opportunity to revisit and rediscover the rich rural history and culture of New York State through a variety of educational programs offered throughout the year.
Join the over 3,000 members nationwide who support us!
All members receive these basic benefits:
- Free admission to The Farmers' Museum, Fenimore Art Museum, and NYSHA Research Library
- Free admission to all special events at The Farmers' Museum including such events as Harvest Festival and Candlelight Evening
- An events calendar
- Invitations and reduced rates for most programs and classes at the museums
- Annual Heritage magazine with information on special exhibits and programs
- Member discounts in all museum shops
- Invitation to the members' Holiday Reception and to the Annual Meeting
- Member discounts on all museum publications including the quarterly journal New York History
- 10% discount at the Fenimore Cafe and the Crossroads Cafe
- 20% off admission at the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum (when you show your NYSHA membership card). Note: not a reciprocal benefit with NARM.
- 10% off at the Otesaga Resort Hotel Gift Shop (when you show your NYSHA membership card)